What is Webcasting?
Webcasting is a means of broadcasting content via the internet. Typically, the content is livestream or video on demand. Live streaming
You can also steam video and/or audio with synchronised devices like iPhones, iPads and Android devices. In addition, webcasts can seamlessly incorporate Powerpoint or Keynote presentations and other multimedia content.
Webcasting is now easier and more affordable than ever. Advances in technology and bandwidth improvements mean that you can now stream live in full HD in real time. It’s just like live TV on the net.
With social media and mobile devices increasingly dominating internet traffic, options such as Facebook streaming and event apps allow webcasters to make their online video streams suitable for phones and tablets and provide end users with instant feedback and interaction opportunities.
The key benefits webcasting are:
- Increased audience capacity (more people than can fit in your venue/boardroom)
- Equality of access (renders distance, isolation, disability, time zone issues redundant)
- Reduced travel & accommodation costs
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Increased revenue potential (through pay-per-view streaming)
- Ease of compliance (critical for Govt agencies and publically listed companies)
- Builds database
- Accurate & instant stats & tracking
- Mobile device streaming (smartphones, iPads, etc)
- Greater social media integration (allowing instant feedback & interaction)
- Facebook streaming
- Stats & tracking (for marketing & compliance)
To help maximise the benefits of your livestream or video on demand content, an experienced, specialist streaming service provider like Webcasting is a must. We provide everything from one-off live event steaming services to training and equipment that lets you stream your own online video whenever you want.
At Webcasting we can further enhance your streaming content by providing:
- The most experienced, specialist webcast team in Australia/New Zealand
- Full pre-event planning & consultation for live events
- Event apps
- Multi-bitrate streaming (your stream can be seen by more devices & operating systems)
- Full post production (for video on demand options)
- IPTV platforms (for your own internet TV channel)
- The latest, easy-to use technology (to make you independent)
Whether you’re organising an AGM, national conference, concert, sporting event, training session, webinar, live auction, product launch or press conference, webcasting is an exciting, affordable and practical way of getting your message to more people in more places for less cost.